So, this is a first.
I’m not quite sure yet what direction this blog will take. It may fizzle before it even makes it to the big Wayback Machine in the cloud.
I have about a million ideas and about zero time to implement. This is a start.
Why I think I might enjoy blogging:
- There are producers and consumers of information. Up until this point, I’ve mostly been a consumer. I like the idea of being on the other side.
- If I get some ideas out of my head, maybe it will clear some space for new ideas.
- I understand some people are making money from this type of thing? Not me, yet. I’d love to make money while I sleep and this seems WAY easier than building a boat dock.
- My favorite hobbies are those that I can do with my family. This seems like a fun joint-thing to do with the gal if I can get her interested.
- I LOVE bulleted lists.
- I’m part web developer. It seems like I should have some web space.
Why I may not enjoy it:
- I’m not that “open”. I usually keep things to myself. This is the opposite of that. If I don’t realize some benefit, I’ll stop.
- I stay busy enough. I’m not looking for any new obligations. As long as the balance of benefit vs. pain is tipped the right way, I’ll keep at it.
- Grammar seems to be more important to others than it is for me. This could be a problem.
So that’s where I stand. So what’s up with you? Why would you be reading this?